Prices and reimbursement
Price for adults
€ 98,- per treatment is the normal rate
€ 78,- per treatment when you choose and pay a 5-sessions card of € 390,- before the treatment(s). Please contact me upfront for a payment link through e-mail or whatsapp when you decide for this option. *
Acupuncture for children / Shonishin
0 – 11 years : € 49,- per treatment
From the age of 12 the same rates apply as for adults.
Treatments are paid in the clinic. You can pay with pin (preferred) or cash. You will be given a receipt which you can send to your insurer to possibly get reimbursed.
Most Dutch insurers reimburse acupuncture treatments in the additional insurance. For this it is relevant that I am registered with the NVTCG Zhong. For reimbursement in 2019 look on this page. Always consult your insurance policy or ask your insurer if you want to be sure of reimbursement.
Important: If you cancel at least 24 hours before your appointment by phone, you will prevent being charged for the reserved time.
* Conditions 5-sessions card:
- A 5-sessions card is personal and cannot be transferred to another person
- The card and the rate are valid when the prepaid amount is on the clinic account.
- You will receive an invoice of € 78,- per treatment (which is already paid)
- The card is valid in the calendar year that you buy one
- Treatments that you do not use are not returnable or refundable
- An appointment which is not cancelled in time will be seen as a treatment and be deducted from the remaining treatments